Welcome to Museum Lolland-Falster
A world of experiences, knowledge and history for the whole family
At our five exhibition venues, you will meet the exciting history of Lolland-Falster.
You get thought-provoking stories that make you wiser about life on Lolland-Falster - all the way back to the Stone Age.
STIFTSMUSEET and Maribo
- experience life by a stone age fjord 6000 years ago in the exhibition LOLA
REVENTLOW MUSEUM PEDERSTRUP
- the Reventlow family's paradise on Lolland
THE OLD HOUSES and Maribo
- country life in the old days
MUSEUM OBSCURUM in Nykøbing
- a whimsical exhibition on the border of reality
MONASTERY RUINS and Maribo
- the story of the Birgittines, who founded Maribo
See more under THE MUSEUMS at the top of the page.
If you are passionate about exciting experiences, beautiful surroundings and fantastic exhibitions - then an annual card to Museum Lolland-Falster is just the thing for you.
Here you get access to a wealth of experiences in your local area, including 50% at the museum's special events, 10% when you shop in our stores and not least free admission to all four exhibition venues - MUSEUM OBSCURUM in Nykøbing, THE OLD HOUSES and Maribo, STIFTSMUSEET in Maribo and
REVENTLOW MUSEUM PEDERSTRUP.
We offer two types of cards:
- A personal card that gives access to the cardholder.
The price for this card is: 195 kr.
- A personal card that provides access for the cardholder and an optional companion.
The price for this card is: 275 kr.
The card is valid for one year from the date of issue.
If you want to get all the benefits of an annual card for Museum Lolland-Falster, the card can be purchased in the museum's shops or ordered by writing to us.