Reconstruction and demolition

Are you going to remodel or demolish your house?

If your house is to be demolished, or you are facing a major renovation, you must first and foremost contact your municipality. The municipality will then inform Museum Lolland-Falster, which will contact you if necessary.   

If you want to have your house documented before the demolition, you are welcome to contact Museum Lolland-Falster and get an offer. 

Roofer At Work