Guided tours and offers
A guided tour of the REVENTLOW MUSEUM PEDERSTRUP with a guide in historical costume makes the experience something special. Hear about life in the house and about Reventlow's great visions and reforms - but also about his shadowy sides. Hear about the manor house's history and about women's life, children's life - and about what it was like to be a servant at Pederstrup. The guide always shows a special thing along the way and tells about furniture and paintings before the tour ends in the kitchen by the newly restored manor stove.
Groups of at least 10 people can order dining in connection with a tour. We serve wonderful sandwiches from Pabst in Maribo and organic juice or coffee and cake. See the prices here and book together with booking a tour.
Guided tours with a special theme can always be booked, for example:
- At the Reventlow family's table
- Food, meals and their preparation in the 1700th and 1800th centuries
- Enlightenment, formation and Reventlow's ideals
- The great reforms 1780-1813, the thoughts and men behind: Reventlow, Schimmelmann and Bernstorff
- Child Life and Reventlow's Childhood Views
- The Reventlow family and the inspiration from Rousseau. Enlightenment and romance
- The women of the Reventlow family
- Letter writing, salons, motherhood and love
- The art at Pederstrup and Reventlow as the patron
- Juel, Thorvaldsen, Lorentzen and many more. REVENTLOW MUSEUM PEDERSTRUPS art collection and the story behind
- Empirens manors - Pederstrup's interior design and use
- Pederstrup's colors and furniture. Life in the home
There can be a maximum of 25 people in a group. Contact us here to hear more.
When the sun goes down in the sky over Pederstrup, chandeliers and candlesticks are lit, and the atmosphere from before the electricity was invented spreads in the manor, while the guide in historical costume tells about life in the house, about the Reventlow family and their servants at the manor Pederstrup.
Before the tour, you can order sandwiches and juice or coffee and cake (minimum 10 people). See prices for meals here.
Special themed tours can be booked. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a birthday at Pederstrup.
The first real children's birthday with the Danish traditions took place here in 1818, when Eduard Reventlow turned 8 years old. We start at the set table and see the fine house and try on beautiful suits.
Then you cover a nice birthday table in the King's Hall with the beautiful porcelain, and then you get cake and hot chocolate. Finally, there is croquet and treasure hunting in the park.
Price: DKK 165 per person on weekdays between 10 and 16, and DKK 190 per. person on weekends and after kl. 16. Minimum 8 people. Book here.